Please join me during the Wool and Fiber Arts (WAFA) ‘June 2020 Tour de Fleece’ LIVE Sale, running June 26th-the 28th, from 8am-11pm EST. Enjoy three days of fibery goodness, where you’ll find everything from raw fleeces to beautifully dyed yarn, and even a few handmade tools to help you use them.
I will have an array of fleeces and wools available
during my LIVE segment, Sunday, June 28th at 3-3:30pm EST
- 100% Shetland Fleece, washed and picked, available by the ounce
- 100% Shetland Wool, available by the pound or by the fleece
- Shetland/Border Leicester Cross, available by the pound or by the fleece
If you are not familiar with WAFA, its focus is to host LIVE Wool and Fiber Arts sales featuring homegrown and handmade fiber and fiber related items.
We sheared our sheep in April and have fleece available now. Call for details or order online.
- Shetland Wool, available by the pound or by the fleece, $12/pound
- Shetland/Border Leicester Cross by the pound or by the fleece, $12/pound
- Shetland Fleece, washed and picked, $10/4 ounces